Today in Barcelona, Spain, Citrix debuted its newest cloud-based IT support tool: GoToAssist Service Desk.
Our new offering provides a simple, intuitive way to more effectively manage IT service desk operations. GoToAssist Service Desk enables support professionals to:
- Easily log, track and resolve incidents.
- Manage configuration changes, releases and workflow.
- Deliver end-user self-service.
Best of all, Service Desk is seamlessly integrated with GoToAssist’s Remote Support and Monitoring modules. IT technicians who use both GoToAssist’s Remote Support and Service Desk can easily initiate an incident ticket from a Remote Support session or launch a Remote Support session from a Service Desk ticket. No more juggling multiple tools and duplicating data entries.
Service Desk delivers these key benefits:
- Reduce IT firefighting, free up time and lower IT support costs.
- Gain total visibility into the entire IT support services to accelerate issue resolution.
- Streamline support workload among team members
- Removes the complexity and time in implementing ITIL and ITSM best practices.
- Create a beautiful, easy self-service portal – end users can submit and track support requests and view knowledge-base articles.
GoToAssist continues to simplify IT support by providing easy, affordable access to 3 essential IT tools – service desk management, remote support and IT monitoring – all from one easy user interface. Combining critical tools enables IT departments to be more efficient and effective and save costs.
GoToAssist can be customized to fit your unique business needs — choosing one module, two or all three.