The nature of work has changed. It’s no longer a place we go. It’s a thing we do. It’s about working better together, getting people involved and moving the business faster… by powering all workstyles.
As a result, IT support must change too. IT is the backbone to the new world of mobile, distributed working. To support more users and keep up with escalating demand, IT needs to replace antiquated support tools with new technology. The new IT solution is . . . a new set of integrated tools that focus on live support of people, process and technology. The new solution should be able to deliver multiple services from just one interface ‒ no more jumping from one tool to another.
Today at Citrix Synergy 2012 in Barcelona, Spain, the conference where mobile workstyles and cloud services meet, Citrix debuted its newest cloud-based IT support tool: GoToAssist Service Desk.
This new tech tool provides a simple, intuitive way to more effectively manage IT service desk operations. GoToAssist Service Desk enables support professionals to:
- Easily log, track and resolve incidents.
- Manage configuration changes, releases and workflow
- Deliver end-user self-service.
Best of all, Service Desk is seamlessly integrated with GoToAssist’s Remote Support and Monitoring modules. IT pros who utilize both the Remote Support and Service Desk modules can easily initiate incident tickets from a remote support session or launch a remote support session from a Service Desk ticket. No more juggling multiple tools and duplicating data entries.
The new GoToAssist Service Desk delivers these key benefits:
- Reduce IT firefighting, free up time and lower IT support costs.
- Gain total visibility into the entire IT support services to accelerate issue resolution.
- Streamline support workload among team members
- Removes the complexity and time in implementing ITIL and ITSM best practices.
- Create a beautiful, easy self-service portal – end users can submit and track support requests and view knowledge-base articles.
GoToAssist continues to simplify IT support by providing easy, affordable access to an essential toolset – service desk management, remote support and IT monitoring – all from one user interface. Combining critical tools enables IT departments to be more efficient, effective and saves costs. GoToAssist can be customized to fit the unique needs of each business — choose one module, two or all three.
Learn more about the full set of GoToAssist Service Desk features or give it a free test drive! Sign up for a free trial or contact our sales team to learn more. Pricing packages start at $49 USD per month, per technician.