The Stevie® Awards are one of the world’s most prestigious prizes, coveted by tech businesses everywhere. So, I am extremely pleased to announce that Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk was honored with two Stevie Awards, including the top Gold Stevie, at last night’s Stevie American Business New Product and Tech Awards Banquet in San Francisco, CA.
These are the prestigious awards GoToAssist Service Desk won:
- The top award ‒ Gold Stevie for Best New Product in the Software Category ‒ Systems Management Solutions.
- Top spot in the People’s Choice for Favorite New Product in the Systems Management Solution category. This award is determined by the community of IT users around the world. Thank you to all of you who voted; we couldn’t have done it without you!
Here’s why the GoToAssist solution was selected for these top awards:
GoToAssist addresses the challenges IT professionals face each and every day. Today, there are more apps, devices and distributed workers than ever before. This has placed greater demand on IT departments to provide fast technology support to end users while delivering a great customer experience. However, support professionals have typically used separate technology systems and services to resolve issues ‒ whether it’s the need to log and track a service request, provide remote support to a computer or mobile device or monitor servers. In contrast, delivering key support functions from one integrated, cloud-based platform can simplify the job of IT professionals and solve these challenges. Leading research firm Gartner indicates that, by 2015, 50 percent of all tool purchases by IT service desks will utilize the SaaS model.
Until now, there hasn’t been a cloud-based technology solution that provides this.
GoToAssist, the solution that wins:
GoToAssist Service Desk, introduced in October 2012, is the first cloud-based, integrated solution to meet this market need. Service Desk is an IT support tool that provides a simple, intuitive way to effectively manage IT service desk operations. The product enables support professionals to easily log, track and resolve incidents; manage configuration changes, releases and workflow; and deliver end-user self-service.
Designed to enable support professionals to painlessly follow ITIL best practices, it allows IT teams to manage and resolve incidents quickly and efficiently without having to build standards-based processes from scratch. It intelligently routes incidents and assigns support priorities through an enjoyable-to-use, attractive interface. Custom-branded self-service support portals can be easily set up to deliver knowledge and tips when and where users need it ‒ easily communicating and managing IT infrastructure changes and releases to ensure seamless updates to systems.
GoToAssist offers an integrated IT toolset:
GoToAssist provides an ideal set of services for IT organizations still juggling the complexity of providing key support functions using separate tools. GoToAssist now delivers all these critical IT services from one integrated toolset:
- GoToAssist Service Desk: To log and track incidents, deliver end-user self-service and manage configuration, changes and releases.
- GoToAssist Remote Support: To deliver on-demand support and access unattended servers and workstations.
- GoToAssist Monitoring: To proactively inventory, monitor and manage your entire IT infrastructure, including critical servers and services.