It’s been one exciting year since the initial launch of our service desk solution and we’re celebrating its success with a great, big customer promotion.
Happy Birthday GoToAssist Service Desk! Woo-hoo!
During the month of October 2013, you can try Service Desk completely free for 2 months. Take advantage of our birthday offer today.
Why are we doing this? As proud, doting parents (aka: Citrix software developers), we want everyone to see the value of Service Desk, and what better way to do that than offer our product for free? In fact, since its launch and first teetering steps, Service Desk has grown and matured and has begun to attract a solid base of users and admirers.
We feel humbled by the praise offered by quite a few IT pros:
- “I absolutely love GoToAssist Service Desk paired with Remote Support. I can resolve issues more quickly, and efficiently track, document and delegate service requests from customers.” ‒ Mike Simpkins, Owner and Systems Engineer, Rock Creek Solutions
- “The interface design of GoToAssist Service Desk is strong. We can quickly see exactly what is going on with a ticket. All the important information is easily accessible. This allows us to manage tickets easily.” ‒ Mike Deschambault, Customer Support Manager, Interalia
- “We evaluated about a dozen service desk products, including Zendesk. GoToAssist Service Desk had way more built-in functionality than any other solution out there. In particular, unlike the other products, it provides time reporting. This allows us to do billing and track hours right from Service Desk.” – Trevor Benson, President, A1 Networks
- “One of the major benefits of GoToAssist Service Desk is the knowledge-base capability for self-service. By enabling our customers and partners to solve many issues and find answers to questions on their own, we have reduced the number of support requests by 60 to 75 percent.” ‒ André Corriveau, Co-President, Product Management, Cogiscan, Inc.
- “With the efficiencies that GoToAssist Service Desk provides, I anticipate revenue growth exceeding 300 percent this year alone, while keeping my costs fairly static.” – Mike Simpkins, Owner and Systems Engineer, Rock Creek Solutions
Let’s keep this party going! During October we’ll also be birthday bashing at the following events:
- Spiceworld IT Conference in Austin, TX, Oct 29-30, 2013
- Fusion 13 IT Conference & Expo in Nashville, TN, Oct 20-23, 2013
- TSW Service Transformations Conference & Expo in Las Vegas, NV, Oct 21-23, 2013
If you’re attending any of these events, be sure to visit us at the Citrix GoToAssist booth to say hi, pick up a free birthday gift and see a hands-on demo of Service Desk. You’ll see why Service Desk is picking up numerous accolades and awards:
From user communities:
- Winner of a People’s Choice Stevie® Award – GoToAssist Service Desk was selected as “Favorite New Product of the Year” on June 17 this year in Chicago.
- Winner of a Gold Stevie for Best New Product – GoToAssist Service Desk secures the American Business Award, one of the world’s most-coveted business prizes on September 16 this year in San Francisco.
- And to top it off, GoToAssist Service Desk wins top honors by the Business Intelligence Group – selected as their 2013 New Product of the Year on September 25. “Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk is an essential tool in today’s evolving IT help desk,” said Dawn Fordyce, managing director for the Business Intelligence Group. “Citrix clearly makes it easy to support employees around the globe or across the hall with a cloud-based service management tool. Their leadership and innovation sets them apart from others.”
From top analysts:
- GoToAssist Service Desk ranked by top research analyst firm Forrester as having “major success” in all markets according to their recent Market Overview Report: SaaS IT Service Management Tools by Stephen Mann on September 12, 2013.
Why all the fuss?
Based on the ITIL best-practices framework, GoToAssist Service Desk is the world’s easiest service management tool. It sets up quickly and is easy to understand. Technicians just love to use it to streamline their support processes.
GoToAssist Service Desk allows you and your team to focus on service. Service Desk only takes minutes to deploy. It’s ready-to-go out of the box with an easy, intuitive interface. In fact, most users are up-and-running within minutes. That means Your IT team can spend more time focusing on your customers and clients.
See for yourself self how easy Service Desk is to implement and use. Start your free two-month trial today and let the party begin!