Citrix announced today customer productivity gains of up to 50 percent through use of its cloud-based integrated support toolset. The GoToAssist solution combines remote support with service desk and monitoring ‒ delivering easy access to key support functions from one interface.
All modules seamlessly work together for added support efficiencies and data sharing. Customers can choose one, two or all three GoToAssist modules to remove support complexities, increase staff productivity, drive efficiencies, boost revenues and reduce costs.
- Use Remote Support to deliver technical assistance to PC, Mac & mobile device users.
- Use Service Desk to log & track incidents, provide end-user self-service and manage configurations.
- Use Monitoring to proactively manage and inventory IT networks, servers, services.
- Avoid juggling multiple separate tools and start remote support sessions with one-click from service desk tickets.
“We’ve integrated three critical support tools to enable IT to easily and cost-effectively stay ahead of the demands of a consumerized and mobile world,” said Elizabeth Cholawsky, VP/GM IT Support and Access Lines of Business, SaaS Division, Citrix.
“Productivity improvement,” Cholawsky said, “is one of the primary reasons customers choose GoToAssist, and the best validation has been the amazing customer feedback we have heard in just the first 12 months. Today’s IT professionals have a very difficult challenge and we will continue to work closely with our customers to help them achieve their business goal – productivity efficiencies, better workflows and optimization of existing infrastructure.”
Don’t take it from us ‒ listen to what our customers have to say:
Case study 1: What about productivity gains?
IT managers and consultants using GoToAssist reported increases in productivity ranging from 30 to 50 percent in a recent survey. Nearly all respondents (more than 90 percent) described significant workday efficiencies using one, two or all product modules. André Corriveau, co-president of product management at software manufacturer Cogiscan, reports that his support team handles 30% more incidents per day, while the development team increased productivity by 25% with Service Desk. Download the case study for the full analysis.
Case study 2: What about boosting revenues with increased efficiencies?
Mike Simpkins, owner and systems engineer at Rock Creek Solutions, anticipates revenue growth exceeding 300 percent this year, while keeping his costs static ‒ just by rolling out GoToAssist Service Desk paired with Remote Support. View the case study to learn how Service Desk helped Rock Creek collect, manage and assign an increasing volume of support requests for optimum efficiency and revenue.
Still not convinced GoToAssist is right for you? Why not try it now ‒ completely free? (No credit card is required.) Sign up today and start seeing these benefits for yourself. Even set up a trial for your entire support team.
Meet our team and check out GoToAssist at Fusion 13, TSW and SpiceWorld.
During October, the Citrix GoToAssist team will be onsite at industry conferences, speaking to trends and challenges in the support industry and offering demonstrations of the integrated toolset. If you are attending these events, please come by.
- Fusion 13 IT Conference, Nashville, TN., Oct 20-23, 2013, Booth 423, check out Speaking Session: “The Service Desk 2.0: More Uptime in 2013 and Beyond.” Monday, October 21, 3 p.m. Speaker: Elizabeth Cholawsky, Citrix VP/GM
- TSW Service Transformations Conference & Expo, Las Vegas, NV, Oct 21-23, 2013, Booth 27 and 28, check out Speaking Session: “Three Keys for Unlocking Service Excellence in a World of Mobile Workstyles.” Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2 p.m. Speaker: Stephen Smith, Citrix Senior Technical Product Manager
- SpiceWorld Conference, Austin, TX., Oct. 29-30, 2013, Booth 19
Take advantage of our Service Desk birthday promotion
It’s been one, big exciting year since the initial launch of our service desk solution, and we’re celebrating its success with a great, big customer promotion. During the month of October 2013, you can try GoToAssist Service Desk module completely free for 2 months. Take advantage of our birthday offer today.