Did you know that IT support technicians can quickly and easily deliver support to their customers directly from their iOS mobile devices? In fact, Citrix GoToAssist for iOS is now a universal application that enables you to provide support from both your iPhone and iPad! Instantly connect to remote computers and supported mobile devices to solve technical issues on the go.
From smartphones to tablets to laptops, mobile devices have become a business necessity: they’re tools we can’t live without. With GoToAssist Remote Support, you and your technicians can provide support, not only to PCs and Mac, you can also support mobile devices. In addition, your team can deliver remote support from a PC, Mac or a mobile iOS device. You and your users have the freedom to work at home or on the road while always maintaining a strong support connection.
Customers with GoToAssist Remote Support subscriptions just need to download the free GoToAssist (Remote Support) app from the App Store. For customers who do not have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription, all you need to do is sign up for a free trial or choose our Free Mobile plan with unlimited attended support sessions. Once you have your log-in credentials, you too can start using the remote support app.
GoToAssist for iOS gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
Why should I try the app?
- Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer or supported mobile device with the intuitive multi-touch display.
- You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for iPhone or iPad, you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite mobile device to any Mac, PC, or supported mobile device.
- GoToAssist for iOS is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it. We also provide free 24/7 global customer support.
- On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your iPhone or iPad)
- Access to unattended machines (with a paid subscription)
- Intuitive touch and gesture controls
- 300% zoom to see details and operate with precision
- Full keyboard functionality including special keys (e.g. Alt, Ctrl, etc…)
- Preview text mode for fast typing
- Works seamlessly with existing firewalls ‒ no need for special configuration
- 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
- Configurable timeout for inactive sessions
- Connects over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
- Free 24/7 support
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Current GoToAssist Remote Support subscribers just need to download the GoToAssist app from the App Store and install on your iPhone or iPad. New customers need to select a subscription plan first (free 30-day trial or free mobile plan)
2.) Enter your GoToAssist account credentials.
3.) Once logged in, tap on your iPhone or iPad screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to http://www.fastsupport.com to enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 5 or newer (We will be ending support for iOS 5 with our next update)
- Remote Computers:
- Internet connection
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer, Firefox 3.5 or newer or Safari 3.0 or newer
Mac, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Leopard and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.