Released August 21, 2015 (PST)
- Support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- App crash fix for screen sharing on v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Various bug fixes
Support for Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop)
Android customers running OS 5.0 (Lollipop) can now join support sessions using the GoToAssist Corporate app on their LG devices. Previously, only devices running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) and below were supported.
- Android customers running Android v5.0 (Lollipop) will no longer encounter an app crash when screen sharing is initiated by the representative.
- Changes made to color (from light grey to white) of text input field.
- Cosmetic changes made to “About” and :Send Logfiles” dialog boxes.
- Fix for unresponsive “Send Logfiles” button.
- Fix for being unable to exit session after rotating device to landscape mode while request notification was open.
- Fix for screen sharing no longer updating due to no in-session activity.
- Fix for text input field in chat disappearing after opening “About” menu from customer/representative side while in portrait mode.
- Fix for Menu icon disappearing after opening “About” menu on customer side while in landscape mode.
- Fix for error message when Representative ends session due to “Leave session” issue on customer side.
- Fix for incorrect error message when customer ends session via Exit (X) button.
- Fix for not receiving second request notification after first request dialog box was open while device rotated to landscape mode.
- Fix for in-focus keyboard disappearing when rotated to landscape mode.
- Fix for previous language displayed after changing the device default language.
- Fix for customer being unable to leave the session after app goes into background mode.
- Fix for chat notification issues while app is in background mode.
- Fix for “About” fialog box displaying incorrectly when Russia is localized.
- Fix for customer joining session after representative has altered the session URL.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!