Released June 29, 2017 (PDT)
What’s new in v3.3.503 (Customer) & v1.1.203 (LG):
- New “LogMeIn” versions of the GoToAssist (Customer) and Screensharing plugin for LG apps for Android
- Bug fix
What’s new in v3.2.441:
- Prompt to switch to new “LogMeIn” version of the app
What’s new in v3.3.503 (Customer) & 1.1.203 (LG):
New “LogMeIn” Versions of the GoToAssist (Customer) and Screensharing Plugin for LG Apps for Android
- The new GoToAssist (Customer) and Screensharing plugin for LG apps for Android have been published to the Google Play Store with “LogMeIn, Inc” as their publisher. This means that all current and new users should install this newest version (v3.3.503) of the (Customer) app onto their device (LG users will be automatically prompted to install v1.1.203 when they join a support session using the new Customer app), and then delete the older version (v3.2.441) that was published by our previous company. This switchover must be completed by Dec. 4, 2017. (GTAUP-2079)
- Note: This change is related to the Important Account Updates currently underway due to the merger between GetGo and LogMeIn. Over the next several months, our collection of mobile apps will each be re-published under the LogMeIn name. Customers will need to complete this process for each individual GoTo app they use on their device(s). They should complete this update and switch to the new apps before December 4, 2017 to avoid connection issues.
- Fix for correctly displaying the screen sharing icon as disabled in the chat window when screen sharing is not occurring. (GTAUP-2216)
What’s new in v3.2.441:
Prompt to Switch to New “LogMeIn” Version of the App
- Now that the new “LogMeIn” version of the app is available, customers should install that new version (v.3.3.503) and stop using the original version (v3.2.441) of the app. When users open the older version of the app, they will now see a notification informing them of this change and prompting them to install the new version. Once they have done so, they can remove the original version from their devices.
- Additionally, the old app name has been changed to GoToAssist (Customer) (previous version), and the old app logo has been updated in the Google Play Store with a gray color scheme and includes a banner marked with “OLD” to distinguish between the two app versions. This encourages new and existing users to install the new “LogMeIn” version of the app. (GTAUP-2510)
Previous app logo (previous version)
“LogMeIn app logo (newest version)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!