Released March 9, 2015
- Support for restricted technician permissions
- Support for proxy authentication
- Removal of audio announcement when app is in background
Support for Restricted Technician Permissions
- If technicians have “access to unattended computers” disabled by an admin, they will now see the Unattended Support button on the Home screen grayed out.
Support for Proxy Authentication
- Remote Support iOS technicians can now log in to a proxy server through the iOS app (e.g., in order to access a private network). This can be useful for companies in which the network administrator limits internet access; previously, this caused some technicians to be unable to access the internet otherwise.
Removal of Audio Announcement when App is in Background
- When a technician puts the GoToAssist (Remote Support) app into background mode, they will no longer hear an audio announcement that the app is still running, but simply in background mode.