Released April 21, 2015 (PST)
- Fix for reporting service access
- Fix for multi-account users
Fix for Technicians with Long User Keys
- Technicians whose associated user keys are less than 32 characters in length will no longer encounter the message “An error has occurred” when attempting to open the Reports page. Previously, these users were unable to access the reporting service.
Fix for Multi-Account Users
- Technicians whose email addresses are associated with multiple Remote Support accounts will now see report data for the selected company when they run reports at http://www.gotoassist.com. Previously, the reporting service would generate session report data associated with the primary account (instead of the account used at login), even if the primary account did not currently have an active remote support seat (e.g., a lapsed trial account), which resulted in report data being generated for the wrong company.
Additional changes & fixes:
- Update to copyright signatures in reporting
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!