Released March 10, 2016
- Various bug fixes
- A fix was implemented to display a simplified error message, “There was a problem with your login” when user authentication fails.
- A fix was implemented to remove the ability for a standard Collaboration (e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, etc.) user to access configuration options for GoToAssist settings.
- A fix was implemented to remove the “Upgrade your plan to monitor this device” message on the Overview tab within the Remote Support device inventory.
- A fix was implemented to specify “Session ID” as the search criteria when searching for archived session recordings.
- A backend change was implemented to calculate the session recording start time based on the customer join time. Previously, the session recording start time started at the beginning of the session, regardless if a customer had joined yet, which had resulted in inaccurate session recording size and time.
- A fix was implemented to correctly display the Install Limit* column header with one asterisk (i.e., *) when a user visits the Download Unattended Installers page multiple times whose language settings are set to German.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!