Released September 07, 2015 (PST)
- Improvements to technician web site
- Bug fixes
Improvements to technician web site
- Technicians can now launch back-to-back GoToAssist Seeit sessions when they have completed a previous session. On the session end page, simply click Start a new session to begin a new GoToAssist Seeit session they can share with their customer. Previously, the technician would have to click Back to start page on the session end page, where they are then prompted to click Start a new session in order to generate a new code.
- Fix implemented to allow camera sharing to resume after sharing a snapshot then returning from background mode. Previously, depending on the mobile app being used, dismissing a snapshot and returning from background mode would either prevent the camera sharing sidebar from displaying (Android), or the video would remain paused (iOS).
- Fix implemented to launch technician into the “waiting for customer” screen when a customer taps on the Join URL. Previously, when a customer tapped the Join URL, the technician would be brought to the Welcome page.
- Changes were implemented to display correct instructional text to the customer when joining a session via email. Previously, the text displayed was “Please make sure you have the GoToAssist Seeit Beta app installed…”
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!