Released November 24, 2015 (PST)
- Ability to send invitation via text message to all countries
Ability to send invitation via text message to all countries
- GoToAssist Seeit technicians can now invite their customers via text message invitation to mobile device phone numbers of any country in the world.
- When a technician creates a new session, they will see a new extended list of countries in the drop-down menu of the Country code selection, with the following new countries added:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- In addition to the new countries added, technicians will also see an option to select “Other…” if their desired country code is not listed in the drop-down menu of the Country code selection.
- Technicians can send a text message invitation to a mobile device phone number that is not available in the Country code selection as follows:
- Log in to the technician web site at https://seeit.gotoassist.com.
- Click Start a session.
- Click Text Message in the bottom navigation.
- In the Country code drop-down menu, select Other…
- Enter the desired country code (e.g., +40 for Romania) in the Enter country code field.
- Note:The “+” prefix before the country code is not required.
- Enter the mobile device phone number (i.e., without country code) in the Phone Number field.
- Click Send.
- Note: If the country code you enter is not valid, the Send button will be inactive, and a message will appear, “Oops – this country code seems to be invalid,” as shown below.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!