Released July 08, 2015 (PST)
- New GoToAssist logo
- New look and feel
- Additional incident list view details
- Synchronized comment settings
- New NPS feedback survey
New Look and Feel
All instances of the former GoToAssist Service Desk color scheme (previously blue) have been updated to provide a new look and feel that compliments the new GoToAssist logo (e.g., the Login screen, shown below).
Additional Incident List View Details
Technicians will now see additional details appear in the incident list view that will provide an at-a-glance overview of the most vital information of each incident, including the following:
- Incident symptom
- Assignee avatar & name
- Resolution status & icon (i.e., red icon if unresolved, green icon if resolved)
- Customer and company name
Administrators can set the ‘Hide from customer’ by default on new comments setting for incidents (i.e., per service) to show or hide new comments from the customer on the GoToAssist Service Desk web site, and the setting will now be updated automatically on the iOS technician app. When a technician adds a new comment to the discussion, the app will display ‘Visible to customer’ or ‘Hidden from customer,’ based on the default settings for the service, which can be toggled by the technician at any time. Previously, the ‘Visible to customer’ setting would be enabled for all new comments, and the iOS app did not adhere to the default settings on the web site.
New NPS Feedback Survey
Technicians that use the GoToAssist Service Desk app for iOS will now be prompted with an in-app survey to rate the app and provide feedback once every 3 months.
- To take the survey, the technician can tap Give Feedback when prompted, and rate GoToAssist Service Desk on a scale from 0-10. The user can also provide an explanation behind their rating score, as shown below. Tap Send when the survey is complete.
- If the user would not like to take the survey, a Dismiss option is available, as shown below.
- Minor cosmetic changes for user interface.
- Fix implemented for being unable to scroll in incident list view.
- Update to include radio button on report queue selection.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!