Released April 23, 2015 (PST)
- Support for Apple Watch
- Link customers to incidents
- Provide feedback
Support for Apple Watch
- Technicians can now use the GoToAssist Service Desk app for iOS to enable an integration with their Apple Watch, which allows them to set up queue metrics that can be viewed on their Apple Watch.
- Service Desk Technicians can view up to 8 incident queue metrics on their Apple Watch. To add a queue metric, they can do the following:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top navigation
- Tap Settings > Apple Watch Preferences > Add Metric
- Tap a service to display existing queues
- Tap the Add icon to select a queue
- Tap the queue name to edit the Short Name (name that appears on Apple Watch display)
- Select a color for incident number display (preview shown at top of screen)
- Tap the Back arrow to return to the metrics list view
Link Customers to Incidents
Service Desk technicians can now use the iOS app for linking or de-linking a customer’s association with both new and existing incidents.
- New Incidents
- Link a customer to a new incident by creating a new incident, then tapping Add Customer to this incident at the bottom of the New Incident screen. Type the customer name into the Search field of the toolbar, then tap their name to link the customer to the new incident.
- De-link a customer from a new incident by tapping Remove Customer from Incident at the bottom of the New Incident screen.
- Existing Incidents
- Link a customer to an existing incident by locating an open incident, then tapping Add Customer to this Incident on the Incident Overview screen.
- De-link a customer from an existing incident by locating an open incident, then tapping Remove Customer from Incident on the Incident Overview screen.
- Technicians can now send their questions, comments, and general feedback directly from within the app, as well as choose whether they’d like a response from Service Desk. To access the feedback screen, tap the Menu icon, then tap Settings > Feedback.
- Fix for search displaying results when one character is entered (2 character minimum required)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!