Released October 05 and 06, 2015 (PST)
- Fix for first-time users encountering a login error
- Fix for default value of custom fields for new incidents
- Various bug fixes
- A fix was implemented to correct an issue where some users logging in for the first time would encounter the message, “Please wait while your account is being prepared…”
Fix for default value of custom fields for new incidents
- A fix was implemented for all custom fields that involved “Yes or No” selections to default to “No” automatically. Previously, all new incidents that were created with a custom field option involving “Yes or No” selections would default to “Yes.”
Other changes and fixes included in this release:
- A fix was implemented to ensure validation for custom fields occurs.
- A fix was implemented to correct a high severity security vulnerability on https://desk.gotoassist.com.
- A cosmetic change was applied to display the ampersand (&) properly on incident categories.
- A fix was implemented to show correct information requested on the report called “Incident Reporting Engine.”
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!