Released November 18, 2015 (PST)
- Fix for editing notes
- Cosmetic bug fixes
Fix for editing notes
- A fix was implemented to allow technicians to edit notes for test issues in Changes and Releases.
Cosmetic bug fixes:
- A display change was implemented to prevent the “Show in Portal” text from extending into other fields when using IE 11.
- A cosmetic issue was addressed to prevent the “People found this useful” text from becoming positioned over uploaded images in Knowledge Base articles.
- A cosmetic change was implemented to prevent custom fields from disappearing and/or allowing them to be edited after an incident has been closed.
- A display issue was addressed to prevent the “Get Help” tab from appearing after setting up Vivocha chat then disabling it.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!