Released October 05, 2016 (PDT)
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Fix for calculating the SLA Due Date correctly when an incident is updated while it is on hold. (GTASD-895)
- Fix for displaying more than 10 records in the Recent Activity feed for the current week, last week, and older weeks. Previously, if a user had more than 10 records and if all of them were edited in the current week, other sections (last week and older) would appear empty. (GTASD-944)
- Fix for displaying the correct due date (inc. time zone consideration) in both the Change detail page and the customizable Change Dashboard page. (GTASD-965)
- Improvements were made to the relationship between the User Activity Code (i.e., audit trail) and notifications. (GTASD-827)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!