Released November 09, 2016 (PST)
- New unified web platform for accounts with Remote Support module access
- New Admin Center access for primary account admins
New Unified Web Platform for Accounts with Remote Support Module Access
- Agents with accounts that are also enabled to access the Remote Support module will now see the new unified web platform when they click on the Remote Support tab in the top navigation. (GTASD-921)
- The new unified web platform consists of the following components:
- Additionally, when these users log in to http://app.gotoassist.com to access the Remote Support module, they will see an option under the account menu to Switch to Service Desk.
New Admin Center Access for Primary Account Admins
- The primary account admin (i.e., the first admin created on the account with account admin access) will now be redirected to theAdmin Center when they go to Configure > Seats & Devices. In the Admin Center, they can configure seats and edit details for existing users, as well as view their current seat count. (GTASD-922)
- Note: The primary account admin can only be changed by Customer Care.
- If an agent has account admin access (but is not the primary account admin) and goes to Configure > Seats & Devices, a message will be displayed, “You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily” and they will be redirected to the My Account page.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!