Released December 28, 2016 (PST)
- Ability to mark items as “Helpful”
Ability to Mark Items as “Helpful”
- Agents can now mark various items as “Helpful” in their Incidents, Problems, Changes, Releases, Knowledge Articles, and Messages by clicking on the “Helpful” hyperlink in the following locations: (GTASD-1109)
- Incidents– Symptom, Discussion, Resolution, Task Description, and Comments.
- Problems – Symptom, Discussion, Root Cause, Workaround, Task Description, and Comments.
- Changes – Description, Reason/Justification, Discussion, Impact Analysis, Build Instruction, Build Progress Note, Test Plan & Assigned Testers, Testing Issues, Task Description, and Comments.
- Releases – Release Component, Discussion, Release Instruction, Backout Plan, Test Plan & Assigned Testers, Testing Issues, Task Description, and Comments.
- Knowledge Articles – Article Content, Discussion, and Comments.
- Messages – Comments.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!