Released July 13, 2017 (PDT)
- Timestamps included in XML format for account exports
- Bug Fixes and minor improvements
Timestamps Included in XML Format for Account Exports
- When an admin exports their entire account in XML format, they will now see timestamps included for the incident “symptom” and “discussion” fields. Previously, timestamps for these fields were not included when the XML account export format changed in a previous release. (GTASD-1275)
- Fix for ensuring the dashboard filters were refreshed automatically (with an existing associated filter) when the user changes to another service. Previously, the dashboard filter would remain unchanged when the user viewed a different service. (GTASD-1208)
- Fix for preventing incidents, problems, changes, releases, & knowledge articles from being created with a blank title when the the title limit exceeds 255 characters (i.e., even if the characters are spaces). (GTASD-1166)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!