Released July 15, 2014
- Users set to Frequent Updates will be automatically updated.
- Users set to Infrequent Updates with “build 726″ selected will be automatically updated. Note that administrators must manually select build 726 after the release in order to have users updated.
- Users set to Regular Updates will not be affected, as this is not a new default build.
- Fix for “Crash Report” Error
Fix for “Crash Report” Error
- If a Windows Server 2003 is set up as an unattended support computer and is later accessed via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), the user will no longer see an erroneous “crash report” dialog stating that the GoToAssist Customer desktop application had encountered an error. Previously, this misleading dialog appeared even though the one of GoToAssist Customer desktop application processes had crashed, recovered and application was still fully functional.