Released May 22, 2014
- Added pop-up Feedback survey
- Added new “Hide From Customers” option to default selections
- Added new “Opt-In to Data Analytics Program” labs option
Added Pop-Up Feedback Survey
- Technicians will now be prompted to rate their experience with Service Desk via a new pop-up survey (e.g., feedback survey). Technicians will be prompted to fill out the survey no more than once every 90 days; the survey will be triggered if they view a record that meets one of the following criteria:
- a closed record (incident, problem, change, release, knowledge article)
- a resolved incident
- an approved change
- an approved release
- a published knowledge article
- a problem with a workaround
- Administrators can now choose to have the “Hide from customers” check box automatically enabled for all new comments on all incidents. To do so, they can go to Configure > Services > [select service] > Incidents > Default Selections, select the new “Check ‘Hide from customers’ by default on new comments” check box and click Save. Enabling this new option ensures that all activity on an incident is hidden from customers unless otherwise marked by technicians.
- Administrators can now choose to provide the Service Desk engineering team with access to their account data. This allows the team to analyze the ways in which that particular Service Desk account is used and then provide the administrator with customized beta reports that are tailored to their organization’s needs. To do so, administrators can go to Configure > Account-Wide Settings > Labs, select the “Opt-in to our data analytics program” check box and click Save.