Released August 9, 2014
- New Feedback link in top navigation
- Improvements to search functionality
New Feedback Link in Top Navigation
- A new Feedback link will be added to the top navigation. All feedback submitted by users will be directed to a feedback email address monitored by a collection of people from Engineering, Product, Marketing and Care.
- Users can click Feedback to open the “Give us your feedback” window, in which they can do the following:
- Select a “mood” using the provided smiley faces.
- Enter feedback in the text box.
- If desired, select the “I would like someone from Service Desk to contact me” check box.
- Click Send Feedback.
- Significant performance and quality enhancements were made to the Search functionality as part of an ongoing process to improve the feature. Based on feedback from Customer Care, the GoToAssist Community and NPS feedback, the following changes were made:
- Search results now appear more quickly than before due to improvements in Search indexing.
- Some fields (e.g., custom fields, customer information) that were not properly indexed before now appear as expected.
- Page numbers have been restored to the search results (which were mistakenly lost in a previous release).