Imagine starting a live remote support session right from one of your external applications or systems. With the introduction of GoToAssist APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), you can now seamlessly integrate GoToAssist Remote Support with other applications and “third-party” systems.
Here are a few examples of how the GoToAssist APIs can be used:
- >> Start an attended (live) remote support session directly from a commonly used application
- >> Store or view post-session details directly from that application
- >> Create an associated object (or ticket) for a remote support session
- >> Associate a remote support session with an existing object or ticket
Wondering how to get started?
Visit our Citrix API Development Center today and register for a developer key. You’ll immediately be able to access the new GoToAssist APIs for remote support integrations. You can also use our other APIs for GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining.
Start building your integrations today and see what you can do:
- Integrate your remote support service with your contact management, customer service, social or other software applications and business ecosystems.
- Start live, attended sessions from other applications.
- Use remote support session information for reporting, billing, auditing and other purposes.
- Optimize your processes and save time.
- The GoToAssist APIs are provided at no cost.
The GoToAssist APIs are proxied through Apigee, the leading API platform for enterprises and developers. APIs let you easily extend the functionality of remote support services in a low-cost way. By using standard open API calls companies can integrate critical support services to create a new level of simplicity, increase productivity and help to streamline processes. GoToAssist APIs make the job of managing IT a bit easier.
Try out our Remote Support APIs today- from your trusted IT Support Partner, Citrix GoToAssist!