Yes, we recently released Version 11.0 of our GoToAssist Corporate service and you can upgrade your reps and teams to enjoy additional benefits. And as always, upgrading is free! (unlike a few of our competitors who charge for every upgrade).
Here’s a quick list of the key new features and improvements:
- Updated Look and Feel – we hope you like the enhancements we’ve made to the interfaces for both the Management Center and Customer Portals.
- Session Join Improvements – we also enhanced the download flow for customers. Upgrade your teams to Version 11 and your customers will connect with your representatives even easier and faster.
- Updated Best Practices/Support Page – we’ve updated the getting started content and added useful product tips to help you create best practices for your representatives. Visit the improved Customer Resources page.
- New PhoneMode Portal at GoToAssist.Me – Representatives can now invite customers to join support sessions by directing them to the PhoneMode portal at www.gotoassist.me. There the customer enters the 9-digit session ID provided by the representative. The website will automatically redirect your customer to your portal and initiate the join flow.
- New Reports Available – Session Detail and Snapshot Summary now include webchat sessions that were escalated to remote support sessions, and we’ve added the option to save the ‘New’ reports in XLSX format.
For a comprehensive list explaining each new feature and improvement in greater detail, view the GoToAssist Corporate Release Notes.
To upgrade your GoToAssist Corporate subscription to Version 11.0, please contact your Account Manager directly and we’ll quickly take care of it for you.