Released March 31, 2015 (PST)
- Fix for representative report access
Fix for Representative Report Access
- Representatives that are enabled with Management Center and Session Reports access can now generate reports without being prompted with an error message. Previously, when a representative would attempt to generate a report (with any parameters), they would encounter “Oops! An error has occurred” (bug introduced in the v11.4 release).
Other changes and fixes:
- Fix for date in notifications showing as unformatted string of numbers
- Update to copyright signatures of all external email templates
- Fix for notifications created in internal Admin Center not showing in Management Center if only 1 notification was created (rather than 2 or more)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!