Released September 20, 2015 (PST)
- New Session Replay app launcher
- New portal setting for customer chat sound
New session Replay app launcher
- The Session Replay app that is launched from the Management Center (i.e., when a manager reviews a chat log, session replay video, or system diagnostics) will now use our proprietary Citrix Online Launcher to review session data. Previously, the Session Replay app required Java to be installed and enabled within the browser in order to review a chat log, session replay video, or system diagnostics.
New portal setting for customer chat sound
- Company and team managers will now see an option in the Management Center to enable sound for customer on chat receipt.
- To enable sound for customer on chat receipt within the Management Center as follows, do the following:
- Log into the Management Center at https://broker.gotoassist.com/manager.
- Click Portals from the menu on the left navigation
- Click the drop-down Arrow icon then click on your desired portal name.
- Check the box for Enable sound for customer on chat receipt.
- Click Save Settings.
- Fix implemented for failure of session transfers.
- Fix implemented for queuemode portal showing “No reps available” when reps are logged in.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!