Released July 20, 2015 (PST)
GoToAssist (Customer) App for Android
- New GoToAssist logo
- Various bug fixes
ScreenSharing Plugin for LG Android
- New GoToAssist Logo
- All instances of the former GoToAssist logo have been updated to reflect the new GoToAssist logo (e.g., the Home screen, shown below).
- Additionally, all instances of the former GoToAssist Screen Sharing Plugin for LG app logo have been updated to reflect the new GoToAssist Screen Sharing for LG app logo (e.g., the Install screen, as shown below).
- Modifications made to Note message displayed in Chat to remove implied Remote Diagnostics reporting across all technician platforms.
- Fix implemented to correctly display (i.e., icon and notification) when customer screen sharing has stopped.
- Fix implemented to correctly display session end outcome (i.e., icon and notification) when technician ends session while in camera-sharing mode.
- Cosmetic changes made to correctly display text of profile installation failure messages using MDM service.
- Fix implemented to correctly display customer’s screen on Android tablet when technician changes screen orientation to inverted portrait mode (i.e., upside-down).
- Fix implemented to display running processes (i.e., instead of blank message reply) from customer when technician sends ‘/grp’ command in Chat.
- Fix implemented to display ‘Install Screen Sharing?’ message on supported devices when network connectivity is not present during initial app launch but is later restored.
- Cosmetic changes made to correctly display text of ‘Screen sharing’ within available support channels list.
- Fix implemented for app crash after customer taps Camera icon in support session on a device with a profile installed (via MDM service) that disallows camera sharing.
- Fix implemented to display chat notifications to customer after app has been cleared from background mode, then launched into camera-sharing mode.
- Fix implemented to prevent technician from passing keyboard input remotely when screen-sharing plugin is not installed on a non-Samsung device.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!