Released Dec. 11, 2014
- Prompt to reset password after migration
- New in-app feedback survey
Prompt to Reset Password after Migration
- If a GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and/or GoToTraining user on the legacy platform also has a GoToAssist and/or OpenVoice plan on their Citrix account and is then migrated to the global platform, they are prompted to create a new password that will be the same for all products on the account the next time they log in to any of the products of the global platform.
- If the first time they log in after the migration is via the GoToAssist (Remote Support) app for iOS, then they will be prompted to reset their password as follows: “Welcome! We’re combining your GoTo products into one account.” They can tap Reset to continue.
- When a Remote Support technician taps the End and Give Feedback button while ending a support session, the feedback survey will now appear within the app. Previously, technicians were taken out of the GoToAssist (Remote Support) app and the survey was launched in the Safari app.