Released April 18, 2016 (PDT)
- Free trial signup link on http://www.fastsupport.com
- Bug fixes
Free Trial Signup Link on www.fastsupport.com
- Customers that visit www.fastsupport.com will now see a new free trial signup link at the bottom of the page that they can click to create an expert account and host their own remote support sessions. To get started with a 30-day free trial, click the link within the message, “Looking for a way to provide remote support? Click here to start your free trial.” (GTARS-5603)
- A backend change was made to prevent unattended computers from erroneously displaying an offline status. Previously, if the customer closed the GoToAssist Customer single executable app on a machine that also has the GoToAssist Customer unattended service installed, the machine would display an offline status even though it was still running in the system tray. (GTARS-5837)
- Note: This bug fix will not be fully implemented until the next endpoint version is released.
- A fix was implemented to correctly display the free trial text as a hyperlink when the fastsupport.com site is localized in French. (GTARS-5905)
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!