Released April 08, 2015 (PST)
- Support for iPad
- Video sharing improvement
- Fix for Join Session errors
- Changes to text of the Seeit website
Seeit App for iOS Changes
Support for iPad
- The GoToAssist Seeit app for iOS can now be used on both iPhones and iPads running iOS 8 or newer. Previously (v1.0), this app was only optimized for iPhone use.
Video Sharing Improvement
- Now when customers stop the flashlight-enabled video sharing for a Seeit session, the flashlight will also turn off when the video feed stops. Previously, the flashlight would continue to stay on after the video sharing had stopped.
Fix for Join Session Errors
- Customers will now see the correct error message dialog when they are unable to join a Seeit session for the following reasons:
- Invalid support key
- Unable to join with correct support key
- No network connection
Seeit Web site Changes
Changes to the Technician Web site
- Technicians will see minor cosmetic changes to the Seeit technician web site at https://seeit.gotoassist.com.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!