Released live: February 02, 2016 (PST)
- Support for iPad
- Service selection displays avatars
- Bug fix and additional changes
Support for iPad
The GoToAssist Service Desk app for iOS can now be used on iPads running iOS 8 or newer. Previously (v1.3), this app was only optimized for iPhone use.
- Experts can view and scroll through their Incident Queue list in the left navigation pane, and tap an incident to view the details on the right navigation pane. This split-screen view is optimized to use the full screen capacity of your iPad in landscape mode, and gives the expert the most detailed view, which creates a better user experience.
- When an expert uploads an avatar to represent a service, the service logo avatar is now displayed in the service selection menu within the app.
- Note: If a custom service logo has not been uploaded, an avatar of the service’s initials will display.
iPhone Service Selection
iPad Service Selection
- A fix was implemented to prevent an app crash that would occur when an incident was re-assigned to another expert.
- A display change was made to ensure the Overview tab is pre-selected when the expert selects an incident from list view.
- A cosmetic change was made to correctly display fields that cannot be edited by the user.
- A display change was made to ensure the Search field remains white when searching incidents or customer names.
- Improvements were made to the service selection menus for iPhone to improve usability.
- Display changes were made to align with iOS 9 style guidelines and improve overall customer experience.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!