Released October 29, 2015 (PST)
- Various bug fixes
- A fix was implemented to escalate incidents and send an email notification when an SLA has been exceeded.
- A fix was implemented to report deployments to a new relic.
- A cosmetic change was made to update the on-boarding training link.
- A fix was implemented to prevent third-party blacklisted email addresses from being added to the watchlist of an incident that was created via email.
- A change was implemented to prevent an incorrect “no seats available” message for users that have all named seats in use but also have shared seats available.
- A backend change was implemented to correct the way emails are collected and added to the watchlist, which previously resulted in exceptions.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about this release, please visit our GoToAssist Community and post your feedback – we want to hear from you!