Released June 20, 2014
- Users set to Frequent Updates will be automatically updated.
- Users set to Infrequent Updates with “build 721” selected will be automatically updated. Note that administrators must manually select build 721 after the release in order to have users updated.
- Users set to Regular Updates will not be affected, as this is not a new default build.
- Fix for Unattended Support Computers window
- Fix for “Update Complete” dialog
Fix for Unattended Support Computers Window
- Technicians with 500+ unattended support computers will no longer experience an unresponsive My Unattended Computers window.
- The Read the blog to see what’s new link in the “Update Complete” dialog now directs users to the correct set of release notes (as posted on the GoToAssist Blog). Previously, users were directed to release notes for an older build.